Monday, October 24, 2011

Cedar Hill Nursery

Ladies,
Please see the message from Karla Seymour about Cedar Hill Nursery.

The owner, Angela LeBlanc, also wrote:
My name is Angie LeBlanc and I am a friend and acquaintance of Carla Seymour. I own a wholesale nursery on the North Shore and Carla gets a lot of her plants from me. I just wanted to introduce myself and my nursery, I would love to have you or members of your garden club take a nice ride out to the country, and see our place. We have 100 acres of rolling hills with golf carts waiting to help you explore our nursery. Not to mention lots of beautiful plants and trees to look at (maybe even a cow or two) ha ha! Thanks for taking the time to look at my brochure and I hope to see or some of you guys soon! If you have any questions or need help finding me, please feel free to call anytime. Thanks again.

Angela LeBlanc

Cedar Hill Nursery 985-630-2311

No comments: